This year’s Fashion Awards in partnership with Swarovski recognised talent in design, creativity, business as well as outstanding contributions to the fashion industry. On 5th December at the Royal Albert Hall, London 4,000 members of the fashion industry and the public gathered to watch this year’s awards, where an international set of winners were announced at a larger ceremony than ever before.
The glamourous event is the only global celebration bringing the best of the fashion industry together and gives the public the chance to rub shoulders with the world’s biggest stars.
The celebration has been an important part of the fashion calendar since 1989. Last year’s ceremony saw VIPs and industry heavyweights in attendance including Anna Wintour OBE, David Beckham OBE, Karl Lagerfeld, Lady Gaga, Naomi Campbell, Nick Knight OBE, Olivier Rousteing, Samantha Cameron and Victoria Beckham.
This year’s Fashion Awards raised funds for the British Fashion Council’s Education Foundation charity for education scholarships to help the best talent attend leading fashion colleges.
Alasdair McLellan | Alastair McKimm | Ashley Brokaw | Camilla Lowther | Camilla Nickerson | Charlotte Tilbury | David Sims | Edward Enninful OBE | Gary Card | Glen Luchford | Guido Palau | Harley Weir | Isamaya Ffrench | Jamie Hawkesworth | Joe McKenna | Karen Langley | Katie Grand | Lotta Volkova | Lucia Pica | Marcus Piggott | Mario Testino OBE | Mert Atlas | Nick Knight OBE | Pat McGrath MBE | Patrick Kinmonth | Paul Hanlon | Ronnie Cooke Newhouse | Sam McKnight | Shona Heath | Sylvia Farago | Tim Walker | Tyrone Lebon.
- British Menswear Designer: Craig Green for Craig Green
Presented by Lady Gaga;
- British Womenswear Designer: Simone Rocha for Simone Rocha
Presented by Kate Beckinsdale;
- International Urban Luxury Brand: Vetements
Presented by Marilyn Manson;
- New Fashion Icons: Jaden & Willow Smith
Presented by Edward Enninful OBE & Skepta;
- International Model: Gigi Hadid
Presented by Donatella Versace;
- International Accessories Designer: Alessandro Michele for Gucci
Presented by Jared Leto;
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Bruce Weber (Photographer)
Presented by David Bailey CBE & James Jagger;
- Special Recognition: Celebrating 100 years of British Vogue
Presented by Mario Testino OBE;
- British Brand: Alexander McQueen
Presented by Naomi Campbell;
- International Business Leader: Marco Bizzari (President and CEO, GUCCI)
Presented by Francois Henri Pinault & Karlie Kloss;
- British Emerging Talent: Molly Goddardl
Presented by Alexa Chung & Jordan Kale Barrettl;
- The Swarovski Award for Positive Change: Franca Sozzani (Editor in Chief, Vogue Italia & L’Uomo Vogue)
Presented by Tom Ford;
- International Ready-to-Wear Designer: Demna Gvasalia for Balenciaga
Presented by Carine Roitfeld & Stella Tennant;
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion: Ralph Lauren
Presented by David Beckham OBE;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-JxWKOS1g8