What information do we collect?
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Contacting the User : Mailing List or Newsletter
Personal Data: email address and first name
Displaying content from external platforms
YouTube video widget, Vimeo video widget, Google Adsense
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
When subscribing to our newsletter services , as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. For those – we are always use the double opt – option, you will receive always an re-conformation email before to became a subscriber to our services. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all Personal Information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment.
Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology is used for protection of information in transit for any sensitive transactions such as payments. SSL is provided by Comodo SSL.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Choice and Access
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information:
- Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your Personal Information or you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us then there are a number of ways you can unsubscribe. These are as follows:
- You can delete your online account with us by simply logging in to your Profile and clicking “Delete Profile”.
- You can click onto the “unsubscribe” link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. Each “unsubscribe” link only relates to that specific type of communication (e.g. marketing communications or survey communications). This means that unsubscribing from marketing communications will not automatically unsubscribe you from our survey communications (or vice versa).
- You can click onto “Manage Your Preferences” in any communication that we send to you by email to choose which type of communication you would like to belong to.
Please also note that you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
- Access ,change or erase to personal data. If you would like to review, correct, or update or erase your Personal Information that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by contacting us. Also , To make a request or if you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us at luxury[at]2luxury2.com.
This policy was last modified on April 2018