Matching parent and child robes are a fun holiday gift, luxurious towels and candles are always a welcome housewarming or host gift, and wedding couples will be thrilled to receive quality linens, a luxury wool blanket or a Four Seasons signature sleep set as they create a new home together.
Two years after launching Four Seasons at Home, leading luxury brand Four Seasons continues to turn heads in the online retail space, further expanding its collection of luxury goods designed to enhance the everyday. In addition to Four Seasons Beds, linens, towels and robes, the full-service online shopping experience offers a growing collection of items spanning fashion, home and travel accessories.
With 60 years of expertise and a legacy of “the perfect sleep”, Four Seasons revolutionised the hospitality industry with the world’s first fully customisable beds in 2014, allowing guests to personalise their stay with a choice of mattress firmness, pillows, and bedside amenities. In September 2019, the luxury hotel’s online division launched with an initial offering focused on products that guests of Four Seasons hotels and resorts around the world asked for time and again, including Four Seasons signature sleep set, robes and towels. Building on its initial success and an escalating demand for product, Four Seasons at Home has grown to include new colours and styles of best-selling items, as well as new product categories including candles, travel and fashion accessories and children’s towels.
Purposeful selection and superior design are top of mind when building the brand’s custom collection. Velvet Slippers are hand-stitched using an artisanal technique passed down through generations of Italian families, while a renowned New York foundry creates the hand-poured Brass Votive Candle using the age-old process of lost-wax bronze casting. The finest materials are used, from wool and cashmere for blankets and throws to Supima cotton for bedding and supple Italian leather for the ultimate Weekender Bag.
Drawing inspiration from Four Seasons destinations, both bedding and towels are offered in six colours to match a variety of personal styles or home décor. Candles are available in six scents including the new limited-edition scent Alpine Retreat, just in time for festive season.
“Four Seasons is synonymous with luxury and excellence and Four Seasons at Home reflects this unwavering commitment,” says Marc Speichert, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. “We have seen an incredibly strong response to these products that speaks to a desire to capture the magic of our guest experience and extend it into the home. Sales across the platform have grown 60% year over year, a testament to the demand for quality craftsmanship and covetable design.”
New Arrivals include:
- Leather Trim Throw woven from 100% Italian cashmere featuring a contemporary modern design;
- Jacquard-woven Wool Blanket, crafted in Italy using the finest cashmere and merino wool finished with a delicate blanket stitch;
- Vacation essential Resort Robe featuring a chic sleeveless design for adults and children;
- Snug and stylish Hooded Robe with ultra-soft bamboo cotton interior, perfect for all-day lounging;
- Hand-poured Bronze Votive Candle available in six scents including a new limited-edition scent Alpine Retreat launching just in time for the festive season;
- Timeless embroidered Velvet Slippers combining a refined style with a splash of bohemian chic and a sustainable rubber sole, available in six colours;
- A favourite among customers, the collection’s Cashmere Throw reimagined in a new Sicilian Chestnut colour.