The 2022 Monaco Yacht Show (28 SEPTEMBER ⦁ 1 OCTOBER 2022, Monaco) announced the fleet of large sailing yachts on display this September. Attendees to the show will discover multi-awarded sailing yachts, classic schooners or sloops and high-performance and modern-designed sailing vessels.
Amongst the 10 units on exhibit at the Sailing Yacht Area, 4 new launches will be showcased in Monaco: ClubSwan 80 (27.7m) and Swan 98 (31.05m) by the Finnish builder Nautor’s Swan, Sorvind (34.59m) by Southern Wind shipyard; the eco-friendly sailing catamaran Sunreef 80 Eco (24m) by Sunreef that will join the fleet.
For 2022, the Sailing Yacht Area is relocated in the inside area of Quai l’Hirondelle at Port Hercule.
monacoOn stands, visitors will also meet up with a selection of builders, designers or equipment manufacturers specialising in sailing yachts.
Sailing yachts at 2022 Monaco Yacht Show:
• 80 Sunreef Eco by Sunreef
• Advanced 80 by Advanced Yachts
• Blush by Perini Navi (exhibited by Camper & Nicholsons International)
• Borkumriff IV by Royal Huisman (exhibited by Camper & Nicholsons International)
• ClubSwan 80 by Nautor’s Swan
• Perseverance 1 by Baltic Yachts
• Sorvind by Southern Wind Shipyard
• State of Grace by Perini Navi (exhibited by Edmiston)
• Swan 98 by Nautor’s Swan
• Twizzle by Royal Huisman (exhibited by Edmiston)
Baltic Yachts, Doyle Sails, Malcolm McKeon Yacht Design, Nautor’s Swan, North Sails, Southern Spars, Southern Wind.
The Monaco Yacht Show has announced new developments in its themed exhibition areas, once again proving its will to immerse visitors in the world of superyachting.
The 2022 edition is set to confirm the status of the MYS’s “seducation” programme, which was launched last year. This three-year plan of action is designed to attract a new generation of yachting clients, thanks to two core concepts: “education” and “seduction” (aka “seducation”).
Education: meeting trade experts in themed exhibition areas
The show’s themed exhibition areas have been redistributed more efficiently, making it easier for the new wave of yachting customers to meet experts in their respective fields and to discover the range of products and services required to successfully complete their yachting project.
The organisers are therefore revamping the Dockside Area, the Sailing Yacht Area and the Yacht Design & Innovation Hub, all three of which were launched in 2021.
Be it in the water or on the docks, the Dockside Area features superyachts, tenders and all manner of services directly related to the world of yachting. Visitors can meet the shipbrokers, shipyards and designers who worked on the various yachts on display.
The Sailing Yacht Area will be relocated to Quai l’Hirondelle, on the inner side of Port Hercule.
The Yacht Design & Innovation Hub – dedicated to future yacht design projects – is set to triple in size, including a 100-m² upstairs conference area.
These areas will complement the show’s other themed exhibitions:
• Parvis Piscine: yacht interior design and decoration companies,
• Upper Deck Lounge (at Parvis Piscine): luxury products and services,
• Quai Antoine Ier: yacht tenders, water toys, luxury cars and motorbikes,
• Darse Sud tent: equipment manufacturers and yachting services,
• Quai Albert Ier tent: yacht-related equipment, maintenance and service companies.
The MYS has also announced the 6th edition of the Monaco Yacht Summit. Held on Tuesday 27 September 2022 at the Monaco Yacht Club, the event will address practical questions on the topics of yacht chartering, buying and building in front of an prequalified audience of experienced or new yacht owners and charterers.