In addition to an advanced cleaning technology, GE’s new Monogram dishwasher is the first appliance to feature its own soundtrack. Harsh beeps and buzzers are a thing of the past for Monogram owners. “Adding a complementary sound element can enhance everyday interactions with your appliances,” said Lou Lenzi, GE’s Industrial Design Operation Director. “The fit, feel, finish—and now sound—of the dishwasher evoke the luxury of the Monogram brand.”
The new premium dishwasher features 54 percent more cleaning jets than any other luxury dishwasher—including jets designedto clean the insides of wine glasses, champagne flutes, sports bottles and other hard-to-reach glassware. This,combined with the reversing wash arm, ensuring complete coverage of dishes, glassware and silverware from top to
bottom. An LCD display and interior LED theater lighting please the eye while enhancing the loading and unloading process. Plus, with a dBA of 39 during wash and dry cycles, the only thing you will hear is the classically scored sounds.
Additional features include:
- The Max Dry setting uses a powerful multispeed fan for intensified drying performance.
- A full extension, smooth-glide upper rack with fold-down tines easily accommodates large or odd-shaped items.
- The lower rack features multi position fold-down tines. Now, you can configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options.
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to fit tall glassware and 10 ½-inch plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
- A new third rack accommodates cutlery and other flat kitchen utensils, providing better loading flexibility and freeing up valuable space in the bottom two racks.
- ENERGY STAR qualified/CEE qualified – Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
The new GE Monogram dishwasher will be available in February 2014.