The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products.
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) announced the CES 2021 Innovation Awards honorees, including those products recognized as Best of Innovation. The CES Innovation Awards is an annual competition honoring outstanding design and engineering in consumer technology products across 28 product categories. The honorees of this highly anticipated competition receive global recognition from industry leaders and media who use the CES Innovation Awards to identify outstanding products, upcoming trends and how companies are using technology to change lives for the better.
An elite panel of industry expert judges, including members of the media, designers, engineers and more, reviewed submissions based on innovation, engineering and functionality, aesthetic and design. Honorees recognized as Best of Innovation are given to those rated highest across the product categories.
The announcement was made ahead of the first-ever, all-digital CES 2021, the world’s most influential technology event, happening Jan. 11-14, 2021. CES 2021 will bring the entire tech industry together to connect and collaborate. Audiences from around the world will be able to participate in CES, many for the first time.
At CES 2021, audiences will hear from the world’s leading tech innovators from the comfort of their own home or office; exhibitors will launch their latest products and host live demonstrations; and attendees can connect with global brands, the hottest startups and each other.
The CES 2021 Innovation Awards received more than 1200 submissions and those designated as honorees, including product descriptions and photos, can be found at CES.tech/innovation. The full list of Best of Innovation and all honorees will be revealed during CES 2021, on Jan. 11, 2021. Best of Innovation honorees include the following.
The CES 2021 Innovation Awards. Best of Innovation honorees include the following.
- BioButton medical grade device and data services by BioIntelliSense, Inc., a continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence company (Category: Wearable Technologies).
- 1st Mate Marine Safety & Security System by Brunswick Corporation (Category: In-Vehicle Entertainment & Safety);
- AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Desktop Processors Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (Category: Computer Hardware & Components);
- EES (Electromagnetic Engineered Surfaces) by E2IP TECHNOLOGIES (Category: Smart Cities);
- Epsy by Epsy (Category: Health & Wellness);
- Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition by Samsung Electronics. (Category: Headphones & Personal Audio);
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G/Galaxy Note20 5G by Samsung Electronics. (Category: Mobile Devices & Accessories);
- IBM & The Mayflower Autonomous Ship & The AI Captain (Category: Vehicle Intelligence & Transportation);
- Imverse Live3D rendering engine and volumetric holograms by Imverse (Category: Streaming);
- John Deere X-Series Combine by John Deere (Category: Robotics);
- LUMI Keys 1 by ROLI (Category: Computer Peripherals & Accessories);
- OrCam Read by OrCam Technologies (Category: Accessibility);
- Origin Health – Remote Patient Monitoring by Origin Wireless (Category: Software & Mobile Apps);
- P-Next3 InstaView Door-in-Door with Voice Recognition by LG Electronics Inc. (Category: Home Appliances);
- Spatial Reality Display by Sony Electronics, Inc. (Category: Computer Hardware & Components);
- The Fifth-Generation Waymo Driver by Waymo (Category: Vehicle Intelligence & Transportation);
- U by Moen Smart Faucet by Moen Incorporated (Category: Home Appliances);
- Vespera by Vaonis (Category: Digital Imaging/Photography);
- VROR EYE DR by M2S (Category: Health & Wellness);
Quantum B&O By Bodyfriend
Quantum B&O is a massage chair collaborated by Bodyfriend and B&O (Bang & Olufsen). It is designed tosatisfy the senses of touch and hearing of human body utilizing the cloud-based artificial intelligence circuit.
VROR EYE DR
The contents inside the VR headset stimulates eyes and the eye-tracking sensor detects its movement. The sensor forwards the data to the examination algorithm and after the analyzing process, you can get the ophthalmic examination data in digital report form. You can check the examination data on your mobile phone through the dedicated mobile application and review the details and also utilize the application as an examination history book.
CarePredict TouchPoint is a remote activity monitoring app that provides peace of mind to families throughvisibility into their senior loved one’s well-being. It is a companion app to CarePredict’s smart wearable designed for seniors, Tempo. Tempo tracks subtle changes in a senior’s daily activity patterns that precede health conditions. TouchPoint displays this activity data in an easy to understand, intuitive interface, and alerts on concerns such as missed meals, restless sleep, increased fall risk, or increased sedentary behaviors, allowing for early intervention and preventive care.