List Of Top 10 UHNW British Executives
Combined Net Worth Of Wealthiest British Executives Stands At US$50 Billion
With an estimated net worth of US$15.8 billion, Lakshmi Mittal, chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal, topped the list of Top 10 executives in the United Kingdom compiled by Wealth-X, a provider of detailed intelligence on ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals globally. In second place is Mohamed Al Jaber , chairman and CEO of MBI, with a net worth of US$6 billion. Philip Green, director of Arcadia Group, came in third with a net worth of US$5 billion.
The collective wealth of the top 10 wealthiest executives in the UK is US$50 billion, representing 3.8% of the total combined net worth of the British UHNW population. The total number of ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) in the UK increased by 0.2% from 10,490 to reach 10,515 and the total combined net worth of British UHNWIs rose by 3.9% from US$1.27 trillion to US$1.32 trillion.
Top 10 ultra high net worth (UHNW) British Executives:
1. Lakshmi Mittal – Net Worth (US$ billion) 15.8
2. Mohamed Al Jaber – Net Worth (US$ billion) 6.0
3. Philip Green – Net Worth (US$ billion) 5.0
4. David Reuben – Net Worth (US$ billion) 4.7
5. Richard Branson – Net Worth (US$ billion) 4.3
6. James Dyson – Net Worth (US$ billion) 3.8
7. Vladimir Kim – Net Worth (US$ billion) 3.3
8. Anil Agarwal – Net Worth (US$ billion) 3.0
9. Laurence Graff – Net Worth (US$ billion) 2.1
10. Bernard Ecclestone – Net Worth (US$ billion) 2.0
“These individuals are a reflection of the diversity of British society and industry, with countries of origin as varied as Saudi Arabia, India and Kazakhstan,” said Wealth-X CEO, Mykolas D. Rambus. “The mobile nature of these UHNWIs is clearly reflected by their ownership of properties both within the UK and in countries outside of it as well as the luxury lifestyle that they embody. That they choose Britain as a business base indicates the prevalence of the notion of the UK as a safe haven for wealth.”