Tiffany’s new campaign reflects the personal style and influence of the men and women who have worn Tiffany jewelry throughout the brand’s 180-year history.
The fall campaign represents Reed Krakoff’s first creative expression for the high-end jewelry house. Tiffany’s creative team led by Krakoff, called upon acclaimed fashion photographers Inez & Vinoodh to capture the distinct portraits as well as behind-the-scenes video, each styled with iconic Tiffany jewelry:
“Tiffany has always stood for the ideals of creativity, passion and optimism,” said the chief artistic officer, Tiffany & Co. “These portraits epitomize individuality, embracing the natural beauty and unique style of each talent.”
• Actress Elle Fanning makes statement in multiple Tiffany Keys.
• Principal dancer for the Bolshoi Ballet and America Ballet Theater David Hallberg portrays a picture of contrasts wearing the Tiffany & Co. Schlumberger Bird on a Rock.
• Cameron Russell, an American supermodel and activist, is featured wearing Tiffany T two rings and Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard.
• The Tiffany Victoria is elegantly worn by musician Annie Clark, also known by her stage name St. Vincent.
• Actress, singer and model Zoë Kravitz wears the latest Tiffany HardWear designs and Return to Tiffany pendant in a bold new way.
• Tapping into her timeless and innovative style, singer, songwriter, record label executive, and Oscar®-nominated actress Janelle Monáe showcases a return to Tiffany classic heart pendant as well as stacks of Tiffany HardWear rings.
Tiffany & Co also launched its new fragrance, the first in its collaboration with Coty, which will be sold exclusively in Tiffany & Co. stores and select specialty department stores in the U.S., before a worldwide rollout expected by October 1. The new Tiffany fragrance is a modern homage to 180 years of Tiffany history, from the design of the bottle to its signature ingredient.
This July, Tiffany & Co. named Alessandro Bogliolo Chief Executive Officer. The former Bulgari Senior Executive and Current Diesel CEO will bring deep luxury market experience. Bogliolo, 52, is a veteran luxury industry executive who previously served for 16 years at Bulgari SpA, including in the roles of Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, Jewelry, Watches & Accessories. Most recently, he has served as Chief Executive Officer of global apparel and accessories company Diesel, where he has led the company’s efforts to revitalize its brand and enhance the customer experience.