Chloé teams with Mandarin Oriental for exclusive package.
For 2015 London fashion week, French high end luxury Maison Chloé teams with Mandarin Oriental luxury hotel for an exclusive package. The Chloé Debuts package includes a night in a suite at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, afternoon tea at The Rosebery and a handbag from the new Chloé collection. Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park’s partnership with Chloé is nothing short of pure indulgence.
For an aficionado experience in February 2015, guests visiting The Rosebery for a limited edition Chloé-inspired afternoon tea and a Chloé Fizz cocktail will be able to view a mannequin showcasing the fashion collection in the Lobby of the hotel and two vetrines displaying the Drew bag in a variety of different colours and patterns in The Rosebery.
The Drew bag is a delicate saddlebag with round, sculpted lines, it features an elegant turn lock system. Available in three sizes, this cross– body style offers a transition from daytime to evening.
The Chloé Debuts package is available from February 12 to March 9, 2015 starting at £1,568 for two people:
– One night’s accommodation for two in a Knightsbridge Turret Suite with sweeping views of the UK’s fashion capital;
– À la carte breakfast for two people over looking Hyde Park;
– Personalised service at Chloé on Sloane Street to receive Chloé’s ‘Drew’ bag;
– Chloé Love Story perfume;
– Chloé-inspired afternoon tea for two people in the enchanting tea room, The Rosebery.