Mandarin Oriental, Paris announced a new collaboration with the French designer and celebrity fan of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Christian Louboutin.
Inspired by Valentine’s Day, the hotel is the only place in France to offer guests a Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience as part of a romantic accommodation package. Guests who book this February’s Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin offer will also receive beauty products, and a lip and eye application at the luxury accessories brand’s Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté boutique. Also available in February is the hotel’s special Treat for Two spa offer for couples.
During their stay, guests will enjoy a lip and eye application session at the stunning Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté boutique, a few steps away from the high-end hotel.
Christian Louboutin joined Mandarin Oriental’s Global Advertising Campaign in 2011. The campaign simply and elegantly connects Mandarin Oriental’s well-recognized symbol – the fan – with international celebrities who regularly stay at the Group’s hotels. Louboutin was photographed by campaign photographer, Mary McCartney in his atelier on Rue Jean-Jacques-Rousseau (not far from Mandarin Oriental, Paris).
The Be my Parisian Valentine By Christian Louboutin package is priced from EUR 1,245 per night, and includes:
- Daily breakfast for two in-room or at Camélia restaurant;
- Accommodation upgrade at check-in from room to room or suite to suite (subject to availability);
- One-hour Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience in comfort of guest’s room;
- Lip and eye application at Christian Louboutin Paris Beauté on 8 Galerie Véro-Dodat, Paris 1er.;
- One bottle of Louis Roederer champagne and selection of chocolate treats;
- Three beauty products by Christian Louboutin: Rouge Louboutin Lash Amplifying Lacquer; Rouge Louboutin Nail Colour; Loubibelle Lip Beauty Oil;
- Early check-in or late check-out until 4pm;
- Package is available between 1 to 28 February 2018 subject to availability, and rates are based on two people sharing for a minimum two-night stay.
Treat for Two at The Spa. What is it about?
Couples will feel stress slip away from them when they book the Treat for Two offer at the hotel’s award-winning spa. Within the welcoming atmosphere of their private spa suite, which will be decorated with candles and flowers, they can choose an 80-minute body or facial treatment (Guerlain option not included). To round off their romantic experience, couples will be served sweet delicacies and champagne, while enjoying a complementary vitality pool bath, beauty care treatment or hand massage.
The Treat for Two offer is available from 1 to 28 February 2018, and is priced EUR 600 on weekdays and EUR 660 on weekends.