The Slingshot’s bold styling is hard to miss, but with an upgraded audio system and an optional Concert Series accessory package, Polaris drivers are sure to be heard just as easily as they are seen in their three-wheeled autocycle.
On the heels of its most significant product launch, Polaris Slingshot three-wheeled autocycle announced extensive upgrades and enhancements to its 2021 model lineup focused on The Drive, The Style and The Sound. The 2021 Slingshot will elevate everyday commutes, weekend getaways, and adventures to a showstopping new level.
While the 2020 Polaris Slingshot featured 70% new vehicle content, the brand’s new AutoDrive transmission proved to be a true game changer. Slingshot nearly doubled its business during peak seasonality from May through September and saw 80% of its dealers grow or remain flat in year-over-year sales comparisons. In addition, of those who purchased, over 80% were new customers to Polaris.
Focusing on the drive, style, and sound, Slingshot’s 2021 lineup is headlined by an upgraded AutoDrive transmission, now with paddle shifters, a new Rockford Fosgate audio system, Apple CarPlay integration, new trim levels, and Slingshot’s largest offering of accessory upgrades ever offered.
With no doors, no roof and a ground clearance of merely five inches, there’s nothing that drives quite like a three-wheeled Slingshot.
The introduction of the AutoDrive transmission opened the door for more people to get in, stand out, and elevate their everyday driving experience. Now, for 2021, Slingshot has refined a one-of-a-kind driving experience to ensure the daily commute, a trip to the grocery store, or weekend getaway will deliver an unmatched adventure and an attention-grabbing experience.
All-New Rockford Fosgate Audio System Brings the Heart-Pounding Concert Experience into the cockpit at Any Speed
The new Rockford Fosgate audio system includes redesigned speaker pods for better sound performance and
increased leg room as well as upgraded tweeters custom formed into the dash, and an expandable 200-watt
plug and play Rockford Fosgate Amplifier. With Rockford’s Element Ready™ technology, the system is purpose
built for drivers to enjoy crystal-clear sound at any speed, in any driving condition.
Anyone looking for even more sound can easily double the music output by adding rear speakers via a convenient plug and play kit that is color matched to the vehicle. The Rockford Fosgate Stage 3 system adds a pair of 6.5-inch rear speaker pods and is included in the Concert Series accessory package.
The Slingshot Concert Series accessory package delivers everything drivers and passengers want and love from a live show directly to the cockpit. An all-new plug and play Rockford Fosgate Stage 3 roll hoop audio kit packs even more energy, delivering even more volume to the city streets. The accessory package is completed with a light kit that plays in sync with the music for a dramatic light show.
The 2021 Polaris Slingshot Lineup. Pricing and color availability for the 2021 model lineup are as follows:
- 2021 Polaris Slingshot S is available in White Lightning in both a manual ($19,999) and AutoDrive ($21,699);
- 2021 Polaris Slingshot S with Technology Package 1 is available in White Lightning in both a manual ($22,299) and AutoDrive ($23,999);
- 2021 Polaris Slingshot SL is available in Midnight Blue or Red Pearl in both a manual ($24,999) and AutoDrive ($26,699);
- 2021 Polaris Slingshot R is available in Stealth Blue and Sunrise Orange, in both manual ($31,299) and AutoDrive ($33,299);
- 2021 Polaris Slingshot R Limited Edition features an exclusive, custom-inspired Neon Fade paint, and is available in both a manual ($32,799) and AutoDrive ($34,799) transmission.Exclusive to 2021, the new R Limited Edition is a showstopper with it’s one of a kind Neon Fade asymmetrical paint and graphics that looks custom. Combined with lightweight forged wheels and blacked-out badging, the R Limited Edition will make anyone green with envy, says Polaris.