Guests will sail more than 34,000 nautical miles on an ultimate adventure around the globe, creating unforgettable memories.
Princess Cruises Debuts Most Destination-Rich World Cruise Ever Offered
World Travelers seeking an epic adventure around the globe need to look no further than Princess Cruises and the cruise line’s 2021 World Cruise sailing roundtrip from North America. The 111-day World Cruise will visit 50 destinations in 32 countries, across six continents, including Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, South America and North America.
Island Princess makes her World Cruise debut in 2021, featuring more than 700 balconies, Princess Luxury Bed in each stateroom, more specialty and casual dining options and more entertainment venues for live music and lavish production shows like The Secret Silk by Broadway Legend Stephen Schwartz. World Cruise guests will be treated to Encounters with Discovery speaker series that includes authors, artists, explorers and more, as well as culinary demonstrations, cooking classes, special-themed menus, foreign movies and regional folkloric shows to bring the destinations to life.
Interesting details about the 2021 World Cruise include:
- Cruise to 50 destinations, 32 countries on six continents.
- Visits to 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the Archaeological City of Petra from Aqaba, the ancient Greek city of Ephesus in Turkey and the historical city of Rabat from Casablanca.
- Island Princess will sail 34,000 nautical miles in 111 days.
- The World Cruise crosses the Equator two times.
- Maiden port calls to the beautiful seaside town of Gynthion, Greece; New Plymouth, New Zealand; and Mindelo, Cape Verde Islands.
- An optional overland excursion to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park in the Australian Outback, home of the iconic Ayers Rock.
- With 14 late-night “More Ashore” stays to maximize time in port, guests can take in a Tahitian sunset or make a toast to the nightlife in Singapore, plus be treated to overnight stays in ultra-modern Dubai and magical Venice.
The 2021 111-day World Cruise aboard Island Princess starts at $19,999/person. Guests booking the 97- or 111-day World Cruise before November 30, 2019 receive early booking perks such as a $1,000 onboard spending money, free airfare, stateroom upgrade, gratuities, Wi-Fi, specialty dining and wine.