Since 2020, Nordstrom luxury department store has hosted over 50 virtual events, translating the high-end store experience into the digital world. The launch of Livestream Shopping marks the next evolution of virtual experiences and digital shopping capabilities.
During each Livestream Shopping event, customers can shop products available at Nordstrom.com and participate in a live chat.
In the past year, Nordstrom stylists created and shared shoppable style ideas on their social media platforms and launched virtual styling appointments.
Nordstrom sais it recognizes the potential to engage with customers through highly personalized interactions that go beyond the transaction. “We are committed to extending our digital styling channels, providing not just convenience and good service, but real connection, the hallmark of great service.”
This new shopping channel will give customers real-time access to Nordstrom employees and brand partners as well as experts in the beauty, fashion, and home categories. During these informative and entertaining shopping events, customers can seamlessly shop the products they see and ask questions of the experts hosting the events.
“Through Livestream Shopping, we can meet the ever changing needs and expectations of our customers and
equip our team with more tools to deliver on our commitment to serve our customer wherever, whenever and
however they want to shop,” said Fanya Chandler, senior vice president at Nordstrom. “Livestream Shopping
enables us to stay closer to the customer with interactive and engaging experiences that allow for discovery,
personalization and service at scale.”
Upcoming luxury shopping events include:
- Burberry Virtual Styling Event— March 18: Filmed in the NYC Styling Lounge, the event features a commentated fashion presentation by stylist José Ramón Reyes. The presentation focuses on how to wear Burberry runway looks and style them by mixing and matching with other pieces from the collection and includes pre-recorded content featuring their runway show and concludes with a Q&A session with Jose and a Nordstrom representative.
- Spring Beauty Trend Happy Hour— March 19: Tune in to learn the latest skincare and hair care tips, tricks, and trends, perfect for at-home beauty rituals. You’ll hear from beauty experts Erin Stein of Charlotte Tilbury, Dawn Stultz of Drybar, Dr. Michelle Henry of Kiehl’s and Sharon Chuter, founder of UOMA Beauty.
- 8OR Presents “How to Layer” A Virtual Styling Experience— April 8: 8 Other Reasons presents a virtual styling experience featuring the collaboration with Draya Michele x 8 Other Reasons, available exclusively at Nordstrom. Celebrity Designer Draya Michele and Celebrity Stylist Law Roach share the hottest tips and tricks on how to style jewelry from the highly anticipated collection.
- Spring Beauty Trend Show: All You— April 17: Tune in to learn more about Nordstrom’s complexion favorites for all skin tones, from foundations and concealers to powders and more. You’ll hear from beauty experts Allan Aponte of Tom Ford, Dr. Adriane Pompa of Clinique, Vincent Salinitri of Giorgio Armani and Mali Thomas of Bobbi Brown.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Personal Appearance— May 13: Join Anastasia Soare, creator, and founder of Anastasia Beverly Hills, as she demonstrates her signature brow technique.
- Charlotte Tilbury Personal Appearance— June 10: Join Charlotte Tilbury herself and her pro team to learn her secret tips and tricks, as well as Charlotte’s personal favorite products to create her signature flawless looks.