Weddings by Harrods
Harrods, London’s leading luxury department store, launched ‘Weddings by Harrods’ – a “complete bridal planning service”. The bride and groom will be provided with a team of wedding planners, who will provide everything required, from beautiful wedding dresses and bespoke tailored suits, to tiered wedding cakes and beauty experts for pampering. The couple will have full use of the Harrods Gift Bureau, the fine jewellery department, and the store’s elegant personal stationary to use for invitations and place cards, announced London’s luxury department store.
Harrods’ wedding consultant will help find the venue, organise catering and even book the honeymoon in partnership with Abercrombie & Kent, ensuring that the newlyweds are whisked off to the most romantic of getaways.
Read also luxe planning predictions for 2013 by Weddings by Harrods planner Sonia Abrams on youandyourwedding.co.uk:
- Lace will continue to be a key feature on wedding dresses
- The white-on-white colour scheme
- Art Deco styled wedding with an opulent colour scheme of gold and emerald green
- Wedding cuisine to be a real food and sensory experience
- Groom’s cakes – traditionally given by the bride to the groom – are making a comeback.
- Get gifting – Couples want to give special gifts to say thank you.
- Interest in venues steeped in heritage and tradition with links to the British aristocracy
- Technological breakdown.