“China International Cosmetics Convention 2014″ (CICC2014) is hosted by China Center for Food and Drug International Exchange (CCFDIE) in Shenzhen, China on Oct.30-31, 2014. Featuring more than 800 attendees and over 40 presentations covering every sub-field of cosmetics, CICC strives to provide one of the most dynamic and comprehensive opportunities for government officials, cosmetics brand owners, raw materials and excipients suppliers, equipment and service providers and experts from associations/institutes to meet with fellow professionals and keep abreast of current developments in the field.
In addition to professional sessions in every area of specialization, and to inform experts broadly of current advances, there will be exhibitions for brand showcasing and social events where specialists can meet and speak with eminent colleagues.
Why is CICC2014 unique?
- Draft for Cosmetics GMP in China to Go Public for the 1st Time
- 4+ CFDA Senior Officials Analyze Latest Regulations
- 6 Professional and Interactive Streams
- 30+ Tabletop Booth Display Opportunities
- 50+ Eminent Speakers
- 60+ Mainstream Media
- 80+ Top Brand Owners
- 230+ Personalize One-to-One Meetings
- 800+ Leading Experts Participants.
- Speakers under prior consideration:
- ZHANG Aiping, Inspector General, Department of Drug and Cosmetics Supervision, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA);
- HUANG Min, Assistant Director General, Department of Drug and Cosmetics Registration, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA);
- ZHANG Qingsheng, Director, Institute for Food and Cosmetic Control, National Institutes for Food and Drug Control (NIFDC);
- LIU Baojun, Director, Cosmetic Division of Centre for Health Food Evaluation, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA);
- Gerald RENNER, Director Technical Regulatory Affairs, Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association;
- AN Jeoung – Rim，Vice President, Korea Cosmetic Association（KCA;
- Kazuko ITO, Spokesman, Japan Cosmetic Industry Association (JCIA);
- SONG Ping, Chief Dermatologist, Guang’anmen Hospital;
- DONG Yinmao, Professor, Beijing Technology and Business University;
VIP delegates from:
L’Oreal, Estée Lauder, Amore Pacific R&I Center, Shiseido, P&G, Beiersdorf AG, CHANEL, LVMH Kao Corporation, Marykay, Unilever, Kanebo, Jahwa, JALA.
China Center for Food and Drug International Exchange(CCFDIE)
Guangdong Food and Drug Technology Association for Evaluation and Certification
China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC);
Personal Care Products Council (PCPC);
Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (CE);
Japan Cosmetics Industry Association (JCIA);
Korea Cosmetic Association (KCA);
China Association of Fragrance Flavor and Cosmetic Industry (CAFFCI);
All-China Federation of Industry & Commerce Beauty culture & Cosmetics Chamber.
For More information, please check the website cicosmetics.com