The Twisted North America V8 (NA-V8) features a powerful LT1 engine, contemporary technology, exclusive powertrain elements, everyday drivability and painstaking attention to detail.
Twisted North America has just completed the first US Twisted build. 5 NA-V8 D90 models, 5 years, 200 builds starting at $250,000 (U.S.). Which one will you choose?
Twisted, engineers of striking, iconic 4x4s, introduced a thrilling lineup of customizable vehicles into the North American market. The brand’s flagship Twisted NA-V8 owns the road and the dirt via the renowned LT1 engine and a wide range of exclusive powertrain features – with body style variants that include wagon, soft-top and pickup models. An all-electric version is also projected to launch later in the year – with pre-orders beginning this month.
“The United States market has come to a point where rugged, luxury SUVs from Germany and across Europe are a dime a dozen – and buyers in this segment have yet to discover a far more exclusive, head-turning alternative,” said Tom Maxwell, managing partner & CEO – Twisted North America.
The Twisted NA-V8 lineup is comprised of completely unique vehicles – with the soul of the timeless British Defender – that stand out with unrivaled levels of prestige, interior/exterior design possibilities tailored for any personality and immense attention to detail across every element of the machine.
Limited run of 200 vehicles over the next five years: Each luxury vehicle hand-built and individually numbered.
The NA-V8 is the ultimate expression of individuality – on-road, off-road and in mindshare when it comes to standing out in a sea of existing luxury SUVs, while still prioritizing reliability and everyday drivability. Each owner has the power to choose from a variety of aesthetic elements and functional accessories that reflect their personas.
The monstrous yet cleverly refined GM 6.2L V8. This fifth-generation small block Chevrolet engine, also known as the LT1, has motorsport pedigree and has undergone six million hours of research and development. Originally destined for the Corvette Stingray, it is a key feature of the Twisted NA-V8 car.
Designed by Twisted in 2011 the Progressive Suspension System, manufactured exclusively in Germany, comes fit with custom valved dampers, significantly improved traction, dramatically reduced understeer and retained suspension travel for off road capability.
Braking System :
Six-pot front and four-pot rear brakes with ABS traction control.
Designed with luxury and comfort in mind, heated off-road luxury sports seats with Twisted developed lift the company’s bases, soundproofing and insulation all come as standard. On top of this, leather options are endless.
The touch-screen infotainment system includes an enhanced splash screen with unique function readouts, high quality audio system and location tracking app.
Emotion-Stirring Body Variants for Any Lifestyle.
- NA-V8 110 Station Wagon: The original any-time, any-place, any-way truck. With a longer wheelbase and seating for up to
seven people, the 110 Station Wagon is the perfect bug out vehicle. From a Sunday picnic trip to overlanding in the Rockies,
the 110-SW is always ready for a family adventure.
- NA-V8 90 Soft-Top: Most at home when basking in sun and bounding through sand. The 90 Soft-Top (or ‘softie’) is iconic in
both style and substance. Should the worst happen, and the weather take a turn, fitting the canvas roof is a five-minute job.
- NA-V8 90 Station Wagon: The shorter wheelbase version of the station wagon makes it the ideal vehicle for a fast and dynamic metropolitan lifestyle. Suitable for any occasion, once the day is over and it’s time to step into the wild, the 90-SW is the perfect middle ground between usability and capability.
- NA-V8 110 Double Cab: Instantly recognizable, supremely proficient and hellishly popular – the 110 Double Cab needs no introduction. With a shape made famous on the big screen, the 110-DC was immortalized as the ultimate symbol of cool as it pursued England’s own brilliantly British secret agent.
- NA-V8 130 Pickup: The 130 High Capacity Pickup is the largest and boldest of the range. With an unprecedented one-ton payload and rear bed space, this utilitarian form factor was the foundation for many purpose-built vehicles such as ambulances, fire engines and mobile workshops in the United Kingdom.