80 years of grill manufacturing experience and technology has been leveraged to achieve the superior performance of this new Electric Grill unveiled at 2023 KBIS show in Las Vegas, the premier Kitchen & Bath event.
Full-Size, Outdoor Electric Grill from Fire Magic Unveiled at 2023 KBIS, the premier Kitchen & Bath Event.
RH Peterson’s Fire Magic unveiled a new full-size electric grill at this year’s 2023 KBIS show, offering a high-performance, high-tech luxury option for cooking enthusiasts seeking a sustainable grill outdoors. The Fire Magic Electric Grill will be available in the summer of 2023. Like all luxury grills and fire products manufactured by RH Peterson Co., the Fire Magic Electric Grill is crafted in the U.S., adhering to the company’s exacting standards.
The premium Fire Magic Electric Grill combines the luxury, performance, innovation, and durability inherent in the Fire Magic line of outdoor gas grills and cooking accessories.
“It doesn’t matter how green, or stylish, or high-tech an electric grill is if the food it produces doesn’t taste great,” said Jerry Scott, Senior Vice President of Sales at RH Peterson Co. “That’s why we spent years engineering a luxury electric grill that looks great, meets the high-performance standards of Fire Magic, and cooks food that tastes fantastic.”
Designed specifically for outdoor use, the Fire Magic Electric Grill combines proven cooking features found in gas grills with new innovations that deliver cooking performance discerning home chefs demand:
• Proprietary stainless-steel Flavor Grids accentuate the flavor of foods
• Fast 15-minute preheat time
• Heats up to 700 degrees for quick searing
• Dual thermostatic control for flexible cooking
• Durable, 304 stainless steel construction
• Large Magic View window to monitor the cooking process without opening the grill cover and releasing heat
• State-of-the-art control panel with Bluetooth® technology for convenient control of the grill from a smartphone.
The aesthetics of the new Fire Magic Electric Grill complement the product’s performance, delivering a luxury look that’s rare in the electric grill market. Cooking controls are designed to look and feel like those found on indoor appliances.
The new grill will be available in two sizes. The full-size, 240-volt, built-in unit is featuring a large 31”x16” cooking surface, designed with patented Diamond Sear cooking grids. The small-format, 120V, 20-amp, features a built-in unit with a 16”x 16 Diamond Sear cooking grid surface. This option is ideal for space-constrained locations.
THOR Kitchen unleashes a colossal 60-Inch Professional Gas Range at 2023 KBIS
THOR Kitchen released its largest appliance: a massive 60-inch range with dual 30-inch ovens. The 60-Inch Professional Gas Range is the first and only THOR Kitchen range available in the striking yellow colorway. In addition to eight high-powered Btu burners, a stovetop griddle and grill feature, the range is complemented by a stainless steel finish and black professional-style control knobs with blue and red LED indicator lights.
“The 60-Inch Gas Range is our largest cooking product to date and shows THOR’s continuous progress in providing homeowners with premium appliances without the commercial price tag, ” said Kyle You, Managing Director of THOR Kitchen. “The range allows anyone to create restaurant-quality dishes at home with large dual 30-inch ovens and sprawling cooktops with versatile heating capabilities.”
THOR Kitchen’s 60-Inch Professional Gas Range features include:
• Eight high-powered sealed burners include a high 18,000 Btu burner and a low 3,500 simmer burner to create fast, intense heat or steady low heat. The heavy-duty continuous cast iron grates can handle any-sized cookware.
• Two 30-inch ovens each have 4.55 cubic feet of capacity, allowing multiple dishes to be cooked at the same time. The oven control knobs are designed with LED ring indicator lights that are blue when the oven is pre-heating and red when the oven is ready to use.
• A commercial convection fan in both ovens provides controlled heat distribution for fast, efficient cooking.
• A nonstick cast aluminum griddle and grill cooking grate, which is dishwasher safe with PFAS-free ceramic coating, sits on top of a 9,000 Btu oval burner that creates even heat distribution.
• The oven’s gray porcelain interior adds a stylish touch and is easy to clean with the included porcelain spill tray.