Heesen Yacht’s 70 metre fast displacement due in 2016.
Kometa yacht by Dutch shipyard Heesen Yacht is a combination of Heesen Yacht‘s DNA: speed, space and style. To create a Heesen, it takes timeless design, high standards, no-nonsense approach, exceptional performance, and cutting-edge technology. Espen Øino International designed for Heesen’s Kometa a sleekly elegant profile with an incredible 357 square metres of deck space. Following on from the multi award-winning Galactica Star, this aluminium fast displacement yacht achieves a top speed of 30 knots.
From its luxurious sundeck to the beach club, there are twelve alternatives for guests to choose from, including sunbathing, dining, spa, Jacuzzis, jet-pool or just lounging around in the sun or shade. Already in the final stages of construction, Project Kometa will be launched in Spring 2016, announced the shipyard.
Project Kometa at a glance:
- Advanced technology includes the revolutionary Fast Displacement Hull, plus fixed-pitch propellers combined with a Rolls Royce central booster jet;
- Foredeck can be used as touch-and-go helipad, sunbathing, informal dining or transformed into an outdoor cinema;
- Shaded sundeck that includes sunpads, barbeque, bar, dining area and lounge;
- The upper deck combines with the sky lounge to create a big indoor/outdoor entertainment area of 92 square metres.
- 6m swim-jet infinity pool with waterfall, glass-panelled bottom and spa jets for hydro massage;
- 44 square metres space of folding platforms from the 146 square metres beach club;