Luxury hotelier Resorts West will host some of the world’s most influential brands during the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in an invitation-only showcase of the $21.9 million Ski Dream Home. The two-day “House of Luxury” features Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Hasselblad, Sony, Armani and other top brands alongside high-profile figures in the art and culinary world, including Chef David Shim of New York City hot spot Kristalbelli and contemporary artist Domingo Zapata .
Ski Dream Home is allowing attendees to visualize the lifestyle that comes with owning a slope-side chalet. Guests of the 14,000 square-foot mansion can test drive a 2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost, play a round of virtual golf on the FullSwing simulator with clubs by Scratch Golf, experience Zeal Optics’ HD GPS goggles or take a few runs on hand-crafted Zai Skis from Switzerland. The chalet sits directly on Deer Valley’s Mountaineer run for ski-in/ski-out access.
Those more inclined to relax can watch a film in the stadium-seat theater on Sony’s HD 4K projector, take a dip in the heated swimming pool, revel in new scents by Armani Fragrance or wander through the spa to experience beauty treatments, including stylings by TIGI Hair Reborn. The event will also feature the USA debut of The Lunar by Hasselblad, a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera not scheduled for release until March 2013, and the Utah debut of Vixen Vodka.
Guests enjoy hors d’oeuvres by Chef David for a taste of Kristalbelli’s contemporary Korean cuisine, specialty cocktails from Kristalbelli’s chic lounge Juga, hand-selected vintages by Verite Wines and live entertainment by former U.S. Ski Team national champion and vocal artist Bryon Friedman .
Brands featured at House of Luxury will include Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Sony, Hasselblad, Armani Fragrance, Kristalbelli Restaurant & Juga Lounge, Magellan Jets, Zai Ski, Zeal Optics, TIGI, Stella Artois, Verite Wines, Vixen Vodka, Scratch Golf, Roxbury Jewelry, Porsche Design and Keurig.
Ski Dream Home includes:
- Approximately 14,000 square feet
- An additional 4,500 square feet of wrap-around deck/patio space
- 6 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 3.5 levels
- Ski-in/ski-out access with private ski bridge to Deer Valley Resort’s Jordanelle run
- Après ski lounge with fireplace, indoor/outdoor bar, cozy seating, boot dryersand gear storage
- Open layout to hot tub area with accordion door from hearth
- Room with 21-foot stone fireplace
- 15 total interior and exterior fireplaces with two exterior fire pits
- “Chill Room” with state-of-the-art DJ Booth, dance floor, wet bar, plasma screen, pool table and 550 gallon native trout aquarium
- Grand theatre featuring 7.4 surround sound, stadium seating, HD projector and 124-inch screen
- Full Swing golf simulator with 65 world-renowned courses to choose from
- Outdoor pool with grotto, cascading waterfall and oversized hot tub
- Day Spa Suite featuring sauna, steam room and treatment room
- Fitness room featuring Precor elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike and free weights with dramatic views of Empire Canyon
- Garage featuring car wash bay and dog spa
- Two wine cellars and two wine chillers holding over 1,000 bottles
- Gourmet kitchen and butler’s pantry featuring multiple Sub Zero refrigerators, freezers and ice maker
- Wolf dual ranges, ovens, microwaves and warming drawers
- Three Asko dishwashers
- Custom designed glass elevator
- Custom furnishings from Ralph Lauren and French Heritage
- Custom designed lighting by Adaptive Design Group
- Handmade rugs from Iran, India and Pakistan
- Montana Moss Rock featured in hearth room, grand entrance, fireplace and exterior stonework
- Hand-painted mural and faux painting in theatre and wine cellar
- Custom cabinetry and hand-crafted woodwork of mahogany, walnut, alder and oak