Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport tops the list of the most photographed places in the world via Instagram photo-sharing app in 2012. From Asia to Europe to North America, Instagrammers shared their view of the world, a different one form the traditional favorites for photographers. Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, the surprise winner was the center place for 100,000 photos taken via Instagram. The Siam Paragon shopping mall, another Bangkok landmark, took second place in Instagram’s most photographed places in 2012, followed by Disneyland Park Anaheim, California and Times Square New York City.
Top 10 most photographed places in the world via Instagram in 2012 were:
01. Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) Bangkok, Thailand
02. Siam Paragon (shopping mall) Bangkok, Thailand
03. Disneyland Park Anaheim, California, USA
04. Times Square New York City, New York, USA
05. AT&T Park San Francisco, California, USA
06. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), California, USA
07. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California, USA
08. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
09. Staples Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
10. Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California, USA.